Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fine Motor- Eye Dropper Ice Trays


Materials Needed:
Water
Food Coloring
Ice Tray
Eye Dropper

Directions:
1. create colored water
2. Explain it is their job to drop one or two drops in each reservoir
3. After they are done filling the tray they can then suck the water back up and put it back in the holding container





Variation:
Don't have super cool ice trays like me (I think they were 99 cents at Ikea)
no problem!
all you need is a baking pan, wax paper, and a sharpie

You can be even more creative with this I dotted out Kaia's name. You could make a picture or just dots its up to you!





1 comments:

Zara said...

I recently got them and I really like that the ice is super easy to get out and that they have a lid. However, they have a very heavy plastic smell — I hope it goes away with time, because it doesn't with thorough washes! I'm now backing to the traditional plastic ice cube tray tray from Target and we are happily making ice again…..

Post a Comment